GCG Loyalty Card
How it Works
- Collect points for every Euro you spend in the cinema, on tickets or food, and then redeem the points for free tickets
- €1.00 = 1points and there is no limit on the number of points you can earn per transaction.
- Collect 200 points and you exchange them for a free ticket to the movie of your choice!
- Your free ticket can be used for any movie at any time, including 3D movies, but does not include the 3D glasses. These must be purchased separately.
How To Register
- Simply come to any of the point of sale in the cinema, let the staff member know you would like to join the loyalty scheme and we will sign you up straight away!
How to Collect Your Points
- To collect your points, simply present your Loyalty Card at any till at the beginning of your transaction. You can also collect your points online by using the 12 digit code found on your card.
- Points cannot be added once your transaction has been complete. You must present your card at the beginning of your transaction.
- By using and registering for your Loyalty Card you are agreeing to comply with all the Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- GCG reserve the right to (a) terminate the scheme (b) withdraw or cancel the card on reasonable grounds or (c) alter or change the conditions of the Loyalty Card. Reasonable grounds include; abuse or attempted abuse to the scheme.
- This card is non-transferable and use is permitted only by the person to whom it has been issued.
- No cash alternatives are permitted.
- The GCG Loyalty Card cannot be sold or traded in any way.
- Members can be removed from the Loyalty Card scheme on reasonable grounds at the discretion of GCG.
- Cards and points carry no cash value and may not be exchanged for any other offer or service.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers